One such innovative moulding method is Metal Injection Moulding (MIM) that was introduced in the ‘70s. The beginning of MIM was a trifle shaky as the technology underwent several years of de-bugging. However, while ushering the 21st century, several moulding experts used the technology for overcoming their economic woes.
Reasons that point MIM to be the future
- The technique has a market of $ 1 billion per annum
- The Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of the technique is slated to be 20 percent
- Such an exceptional growth of the technology is due to its cost-saving nature
- MIM cuts down the wastage of raw materials, which is common in conventional moulding
- The cycle time of MIM is reduced by 50 percent from that found in conventional moulding
Which all sectors cherish MIM technique?
- Several firearm manufacturers herald the technology for manufacturing high volumes of sophisticated weaponry. The technology saves oodles of resources that could be otherwise spent over high-priced gunsmithing and machining.
- Medical Equipment Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) are utilizing the wonders of MIM technique owing to its capacity to minimize cost.
The socioeconomic and microeconomic benefits of MIM make it an ideal solution to offer more value to clients.
For More Info Visit Us : www.ashishtools.co.in